Welcome to Picadilly & Company

Picadilly & Company, creating home decor knick knacks one party at a time. We provide you and your guests a fun evening creating a home decor items while in your home. It's a great venue for a Girls Night Out, family get together, etc. However, before we can create them in your home, I create them for my home. And there are some things I do, that I just cannot bring to someone's home. So, check out what I'm working on, maybe it will inspire you. To visit the company website, go to http://www.picadillyandcompany.com/
Currently I am preparing for our holiday homes tour. I will begin decorating for Christmas the day after Thanksgiving. In the meantime I am creating different projects to decorate with. So, the ideas I am sharing do not show the final stage often due to that. In December I will post pictures of the final outcome. Thanks for stopping by. And please, check out the website above!
Michelle



11.30.2011

Hydrangeas Are Everywhere!

As I have mentioned, I love bringing the outside in. I have done this by drying and saving my hydrangeas. I thought I would share with you all the places I have used them.: In my garland going up the bannister and over the top of my door:
In both my Christmas trees:
And my favorite in this little arrangement I made with curly willow from our backyard.
I also added the curly willow branches above our dinner table. Topped off with berry stems (which aren't so real).

No comments:

Post a Comment